Tasarımın Yeni Adresi...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Başarı Konuşmakla Değil Çalışmakla Olur..!

AnasayfaPortalLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

C&D GALLERY PICTURES ISSUE

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
petter2526

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 26/02/18

C&D GALLERY PICTURES ISSUE Empty
MesajKonu: C&D GALLERY PICTURES ISSUE   C&D GALLERY PICTURES ISSUE EmptyPerş. Mart 08, 2018 8:54 am

Hi,

I've been playing the new Cats and Dogs pack, and one of the glaring issues I had noticed, was some very bad camera angles for gallery pictures. A big example of this would be the Dachshund's Creek lot. I built a two story home, and then did a preview of what the gallery pictures of it would look like. The very first pic (the one that everyone sees first) was the worst. All I could see was the surrounding trees (these were not trees placed on the lot), and nothing else. I tried moving my house around on the lot, and even moving the lot itself. I could not get any other picture (for the first camera angle), other than those trees.Now, I also changed my build a bit to a single story. I had the same issue, and once again, I fiddled around with moving it into different locations within the same lot, and moving the lot itself. So, If the devs wouldn't mind taking a look at some of those camera angles (or better yet, give us some control over them) I would greatly appreciate it?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/929678/c-d-gallery-pictures-issue
Business Motion Graphics

Thanks
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

C&D GALLERY PICTURES ISSUE
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Tasarımın Yeni Adresi... :: FULL PAYLAŞIM BÖLÜMÜ :: Galeri-
Buraya geçin: